Friday, March 19, 2010

1st Post

Hello world. My name is Kai, and I'm a 23-year-old university student. I am also a closeted homosexual.

I live in a country called Malaysia, which you might or might know have heard of. It's an ok place I guess, but for a gay guy like me things might get a little difficult because the society and government are quite conservative. In fact, there are even laws that persecute gay people and any form of homosexual acts, although these laws are rarely used on non-Muslims (like me).

Alright, about me. As i mentioned, I'm an undergrad, but not for long caused I'll be graduating this coming May (yay). Like, finally. I don't mean to sound like I hate studying, but I think I've been studying way too long and it's good to finally end this phase of my life and start doing something new. Things are gonna get really exciting once I finish cause then I'll be off to the Netherlands to begin a 6-month-internship (double yay). But more of that some other time. Oh yeah, and I major in International Business Management. Future capitalist right here.

I guess I'll end my post now, cause I really have nothing much to say. But I hope this blog will be the start of something fresh for me, cause living as a closeted homosexual can get pretty lonely at times, and this 'journal' could be a great source of outlet. We'll see.

Till next time,
Kai

2 comments:

  1. Hey!
    Welcome to Blog World!! it will be a really great source of outlet, indeed!
    PS: I do know about Malaysia and would love to visit one day. (They do loads of tourism advertising about your country back in my country lol)

    You're lucky to be over with college soon. I am yet to start lol

    Bestest!
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sam, thanx for the commenting and subscribing! You're the first!

    Yeah, the Tourism Ministry here puts lotsa money into advertising our country. As a result, most of them are really quite overated me thinks lol. Where are you from anyways?

    And you'll enjoy college, trust me. I'm sure I did :-)

    See you around
    Kai

    ReplyDelete