Thursday, March 25, 2010

1st Subscriber! And Updates.

A big gay hug and thanks to Sam for subscribing to the blog and dropping off some comments on the posts. I'm pretty stoked that there's actually someone who reads my blog. Looking forward to seeing you around.

Now for some updates. Things are pretty crazy the part few days and will be even crazier the week to come. All the assignments and final year papers are killing me. To make things worse, I have lost all motivation to do anything uni related since I'll be graduating in 2 months so all these work feels like a big chore.

On a more uplifting note, I have sent all the documents needed for the visa to the Netherlands yesterday. I get really excited just thinking about flying there. And I guess it's time for me to take up some Dutch lessons now. Which is not easy cause there seem a lack of resource on Dutch available on the Internet. Anyone knows of good Dutch websites or podcasts?

Nothing much else has been going on cause I've been really busy with school. Or perhaps I'm just a naturally boring person :-/. Guess I'll stop here, more updates next time. And perhaps I'll talk about my secret French lover. Have I got your attention yet? LOL.

Till next time,
Kai

4 comments:

  1. I have just come across your blog and I know all to well that the journey to find where it is that our souls need to rest is often a difficult one. I admire your courage and wish you well.

    I look forward to reading more posts.

    www.gayoncemeanthappy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kai!!
    Thanks, man! TIGHT HUG to you in return.
    I really enjoy the way you write...
    :)

    Stop procrastinating and get your uni work done. It's just 2 months, man! The Big part is all gone.. just very little is left. So get it over and done with on a good note and then an exciting life is ahead of you.
    PS: You're not boring (otherwise, I'd be called boring too lol). It's only because of the circumstances we're living in... But life will get much more exciting when you get to the Netherlands, I believe.

    PS: Don't worry about Dutch. I don't think it's that hard. I have been able to easily learn some Afrikaans (which is derived from Dutch) from a good South African friend of mine.

    Best of luck!
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Bubby, thanx for subscribing and the kind words although I don't think 'courageous' is a word fit for me. I'm just a regular guy trying to live my life the best I could each day. If that qualifies me as being courageous then I guess we all are! :-D

    I've read some of your posts, you seem like someone who has gone through a lot. I wish you well in everything :-). Hope to hear more of you in the future!

    Hey Sam, great hearing from you again. You really sound way mature for your age! You know what, I've finished most of my work, planning to go back to my hometown this weekend. Can't wait! Guess it's time to start learning some Dutch then. And yeah, I don't think Dutch world be that hard for me too cause Ive learnt French and Spanish before, so I'm pretty much set on the whole grammar thing (assuming Dutch follows the same set of rules as other European languages.

    Alright, see you guys around!
    xxx
    Kai

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! :)

    (Thx for the compliment but I don't deserve it anymore. I am such a HUGE procrastinator at the moment fml)

    ReplyDelete